Preventative care has been important to me since jr. high. Can you imagine, a 7th grade girl being concerned about making sure she applied her Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 every morning? Not a bad skin care choice for a very young woman, Paula's Choice even has good things to say about it!
Since then I have always used a mix of Olay and Neutrogena products, and various oils. Oils have different properties that make certain kinds better for specific skin types and skin concerns. You can learn about which oil(s) might be beneficial for you HERE and HERE. I have enjoyed using the following oils: coconut, argan, almond, jojoba, olive and grapeseed."...this lightweight moisturizer contains a good amount of niacinamide and silicones for a silky finish. The formula also contains a couple of good antioxidants. While overall not as state-of-the-art as similar products from Olay's Regenerist collection, this is still a good option for normal to oily skin."
CURRENT FAVORITE PRODUCTSMorning:
- Home made honey sugar scrub- exfoliated and leaves my skin hydrated!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Concealer in Light (Usually I mix a bit with my base)
- Purpose face wash
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer- Night
- Paula's Choice Clinical Strength 1% Retinol Treatment
- e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer (too silicone-y now)
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation in 105 (too peach now)
- Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation in 810 (too pink now)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer
- NYX retractable mechanical eye liner
- NYX Slide on Glide on... pencil