Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ysl Rouge Volupte- Nude Beige #1

There it is, YSL's Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige. For the longest time I didn't think I would ever purchase it, but then after not finding 'my perfect nude' for an ever-increasing amount of time... I went for it. 

Now, many months later, I have found several other 'my perfect nude' lip products that I am happy with. RV#1 does not get worn much- perhaps it is the fact that I worry it will slide off my lips too easily, or that- despite the claims, it very much does dry out my lip after about an hour.

She is just a bit too high maintenance for regular use. She does, however, make a lovely piece of art on my vanity :-)

ysl rouge volupte nude beige swatch #2 lipstick luxury
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge YSL Volupte Nude Beige swatch #2 lipstick luxury
Please tell me, have any of you found the Rouge Volupte drying, as well? Despite my substantial water drinking and lip balm addiction, I seem to have been born with hopelessly dry lips and most lip products are quite drying on me.

What are your favorite Nude Beige dupes?

Do you have any lipsticks that make better art for your vanity than your face?

Until next time, make your day full of beauty...

21 comments: