Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rainbow Lettuce Wraps with Citrus Hemp Seed Dressing

butter lettuce, vegan, paleo, avocado, citrus hemp seed dressing

It's another lettuce wrap night! They are just so fun to enjoy while relaxing in the evening. A bit time consuming to chop, sometimes a bit messy to eat, but SO worth it!

Veggie Plate
- yellow and red bell peppers (red are my favorite!)
- julienned carrots (I can't believe how inexpensive some of these peeler are!)
- avocados
- tomatoes
- cilantro

butter lettuce, vegan, paleo, avocado, citrus hemp seed dressing


Citrus Hemp Seed Dressing
- a peeled, roughly chopped orange
- hemp seeds (I have bought these many times, but last time I checked COSTCO was less expensive!)
- maple syrup
- apple cider vinegar
- dill
- salt and pepper

I blend everything in a Magic Bullet. Although it is not something I would have bought myself, it has turned out to be the PERFECT thing for making dressings! It takes up less space and is easier to clean, since you don't have to use a larger blender. (I use a regular blender ALL the time for smoothies, thought!)

Create your own salad dressings!




No comments:

Post a Comment